Grips NS BIKES Hold Fast Black
The combination of the super soft compound and the honeycomb pattern allows for a multitude of handles in dry and wet conditions.
Sailors would tattoo the term “hold fast” on their fingers in hope that it would prevent their hands from slipping on lines, especially when when working aloft in foul weather. We believe our grips have the same magical powers and will help you ride out any storm that you may encounter. The combination of the super soft compound and the honeycomb pattern provides loads of grips in dry and wet conditions. The extra width allows you to move your hands around and keeps the clamp away from your thumb. The hard plastic bar ends are very durable and the unique asymmetric clamps combined with a slight taper on the inside keeps the grips securely in place on your bars. The Hold Fast grips are reasonably thin and feel great with or without gloves.
REVISED FOR 2020
- new super soft compound with gummy feel
- durable and soft at the same time
- new black on black stealth clamp design
- designed for all applications
- super soft rubber compound
- one clamp lock-on racing grips from NS
- the longest single clamp grips on the planet
- lightweight and super strong honeycomb pattern
- integrated hard plastic bar-ends for extra durability
- reasonably thin
- they feel great with or without gloves
- single inboard clamp design with rounded smooth edges
- carbon bar compatible
Material: super soft compound, one clamp design
Width: 148mm/5.8" Diameter: 31mm / 1.2” diameter / medium to thin
Barends: integrated hard plastic reinforced barend
Specifications subject to change without notice. Actual colours and design may vary slightly from the images on the website.