- On sale!
- On sale!
If you love the unique and timeless quality of cromoly, look no further than the bikes in the METROPOLIS range. Steel tubing and slender aesthetics work with geometry developed by the world's best racers. For 2021, the bikes in the range have been upgraded and now feature new frames in all models, with tapered head tubes and refined geometry based on the award-winning NS frames.
The METROPOLIS 1 has the most advanced specification in the entire range. It's an unrivalled package that includes a beautiful steel frame and a stiff, lightweight x-fusion fork with a 15mm axle. This bike is ready to perform the most committed tricks and spectacular jumps. The brand new Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes at the rear will give you all the braking power you need.
- Frame: NS Bikes custom butted 4130 cromoly, integrated headset
- One size fits all
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 E-bike+, 100mm travel, 100x15mm, 1.5T
- Headset: GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings
- Stem: NS Chemical 25.4
- Handlebars: NS Lick, 740mm
- Handles: NS Hold Fast Unlocked
- Seatpost: Octane One fat seat-post combo
- Saddle: Octane One fat seat-post combo
- Front brake: Tektro MD-M300 Aries Tektro MD-M300 Aries 180mm
- Rear brake: Shimano MT410, 160mm
- Levers: Tektro/Shimano
- Rims: NS Dirt NS Dirt 26", 32h
- Spokes with 14mm nipples
- Front hub : NS 100x15mm (sealed bearings)
- Rear hub: NS 135x10mm single speed, 10T driver (sealed bearings)
- Front / rear tyres: Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.1" (sealed bearings)
- Crankset: Race Face Affect 170mm 28t
- Bottom bracket: Race Face BSA 68mm
- Pedals: NS Nylon
- Chain: PYC P510H, 1spd
- Chain Guide: /
- Derailleurs: /
- Cassette: /
- Weight (kg): 11.9 (*with pedals, without front brake)