The most popular frame among our pro riders. Used by Szymon Godziek and Max Fredriksson in competition. Lightweight, strong and responsive, the Decade has all the features you would expect in a modern pro-level dirt bike frame made by a company with a dirt-jumping heritage.
The most popular frame among our professional riders. Used by Szymon Godziek and Max Fredriksson in competition. Lightweight, strong and responsive, the Decade has all the features you'd expect from a modern pro-level dirt bike frame, made by a company with a long history of dirt jumping. It's designed to work best with forks with 100-140mm of travel and features a fully integrated tapered head tube that can accept forks with standard 1 1/8" or tapered 1.5-1 1/8" head tubes. An optional derailleur hanger is available separately.
MAJOR CHANGES FOR 2020
- revised geometry with seat tube angle adjustment
- perfect saddle position - easier to tighten the knees on the saddle
positioned to avoid twists and barspins
- removable gyrotabes included
- 73mm BSA BB thread instead of 68mm to avoid bb spacer
- slight improvement in tire blowout
- choice of Szymon Godziek, Dawid Godziek and Max Fredriksson
- The top of the line aluminum hardtail
- incredibly strong and yet very light, with just over 2.1 kg
- fits forks with standard and tapered head tubes
- unlimited barspins with gyroscope
- Less damage with the gyro in case of a crash or a throw of the bike because the cables are free
- A really nice price!