Based on the very popular TP199 knee brace, the EVS TP199 Lite has a shorter overall profile, making it ideal for use in MX, BMX, mountain biking and downhill riding.
- The TP199 has been designed in partnership with Travis PASTRANA, on his advice, according to his needs: it is thus light, providing very good protection, while allowing the rider to maintain his freedom of movement.
- Patellar protection made of memory foam with reactive memory shape.
- Molded bio-foam for increased impact protection
- Built-in floating knee sleeve for continuous support
- A silicone strip on the inner sleeve prevents the knee pad from slipping off while driving (Exclusive TP199)